The number of guests you can bring will be limited depending on bookings.
Our Level 2 Lunch, Dinner, Kids & Dessert Menu's can be found on our website here
As per Level 2 regulations, groups (no more than 10 per group) are not to co-mingle, and will remain seated unless using the convenience or otherwise directed by your server.
There will be no Takeaways at this stage
COVID-19 GUIDELINES FOR MEMBERS
We are asking our members to follow the below guidelines when visiting us:
- Phone bookings are essential to secure your table for dining; we can only have 100 guests at a time.
- Groups are to be no larger than 10 people
- We prefer cashless payment
- If you are unwell or self isolating do not come onto our premises
- Observe all signage and instructions from our staff
- Customer Contact Tracing Register must be completed
- Physical distancing from all others not in your group of at least one metre
Following Government requirements, we will be ensuring all customers are:
- Seated when visiting our premises to dine,
- Separated, by ensuring we are following MOH guidance for physical distancing between staff and customers
- Ensuring when possible, once seated you and your group will have one server and that they observe physical distancing guides
We have also:
- rearranged the layout of our premises to maintain the requirements outlined by the MOH,
- ensured that our staff maintain good hand hygiene
- maintained contact tracing records of movement within the Club, including staff, contractors and suppliers
- created new daily cleaning policies to include cleaning of all high touch surfaces and payment stations
- hand sanitizing stations throughout the Club
We hope this confirms out commitment to our people - our staff and suppliers, and you, our members.
Thank you again for your ongoing support. Your understanding is greatly appreciated. We welcome your feedback and thank you for supporting us.
We look forward to seeing you soon!